Saturday, October 01, 2011

Getting Started! ... 1-2-3 Jump!

I have decided to take the leap... I am going to blog!  I am a grade 6 teacher in a wonderful school.  I have had the chance to loop with my students, which I am really excited about. 
It has been quite a thrilling September!  I have 25 students and only three new students. 
Through this blog, I plan to post great ideas which have both succeeded and perhaps not.  I would like to use this tool as bouncing board with my middle school peers.  I encourage everyone to comment on my posts and provide me with feedback.  To come:
                                           - pictures of my classroom
                                           - lessons and ideas that work 
                                           - a lot more + + +

I am super excited to get started! This should be thrilling ride... as long as I can figure out how to post... and most importantly make this ugly blog a LOT prettier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment